Epsom salts are a great way of boosting your magnesium levels. Transdermal application is a great way of reaping optimal benefits from this vital mineral...Good levels of magnesium in your body are known to help with...
* Improved ability for the body to use insulin, reducing the incidence or severity of diabetes.
* Flushed toxins and heavy metals from the cells, easing muscle pain and helping the body to eliminate harmful substances.
* Improved nerve function by electrolyte regulation. Also, calcium is the main conductor for electrical current in the body, and magnesium is necessary to maintain proper calcium levels in the blood.
* Relieved stress. Excess adrenaline and stress are believed to drain magnesium, a natural stress reliever, from the body. Magnesium is necessary for the body to bind adequate amounts of serotonin, a mood-elevating chemical within the brain that creates a feeling of well being and relaxation.
* Reduced inflammation to relieve pain and muscle cramps.
* Improved oxygen use.
* Improved absorption of nutrients.
* Improved formation of joint proteins, brain tissue and mucin proteins.
* Prevention or easing of migraine headaches.
* Improved heart and circulatory health, reducing irregular heartbeats, preventing hardening of the arteries, reducing blood clots and lowering blood pressure.
Salt harvested from the Himalayan Mountains is unlike any other salt it contains 84 minerals is unique in both its majestic beauty and in the benefits it provides. If you add pure and natural Himalayan salts to your bath you will notice the difference immediately. When mixed with water, these salts create an environment that mimics the most ancient seas on Earth, bringing the magic of the Himalayas right into your own home. When you soak in a Himalayan salt bath, the minerals and nutrients in the salt are delivered to your cells in the form of “ions”, making it easier for your body to absorb and utilise them. Himalayan bath salts can improve the texture, tone and appearance of your skin, combat water retention, promote sinus health, prevent muscle cramping and soreness, regulate sleep, and even decrease stress.