Organic Grapefruit and Himalayan Salt Bath Bomb
Grapefruit oil, Himalayan salt, Epsom salts, bicarbonate of soda, witch hazel, citric acid, coconut oil
Bicarbonate of soda can help soften skin and promote healing, it has been known to help with yeast infections and balance PH levels.
The organic citric acid I use is a food grade natural preservative sourced from citrus fruits, the chemical reaction between this and the bicarbonate of soda is what creates the fizz.
Epsom salts are a great way of boosting your magnesium levels. Transdermal application is a great way of reaping optimal benefits from this vital mineral...Good levels of magnesium in your body are known to help with...
* Improved ability for the body to use insulin, reducing the incidence or severity of diabetes.
* Flushed toxins and heavy metals from the cells, easing muscle pain and helping the body to eliminate harmful substances.
* Improved nerve function by electrolyte regulation. Also, calcium is the main conductor for electrical current in the body, and magnesium is necessary to maintain proper calcium levels in the blood.
* Relieved stress. Excess adrenaline and stress are believed to drain magnesium, a natural stress reliever, from the body. Magnesium is necessary for the body to bind adequate amounts of serotonin, a mood-elevating chemical within the brain that creates a feeling of well being and relaxation.
* Reduced inflammation to relieve pain and muscle cramps.
* Improved oxygen use.
* Improved absorption of nutrients.
* Improved formation of joint proteins, brain tissue and mucin proteins.
* Prevention or easing of migraine headaches.
* Improved heart and circulatory health, reducing irregular heartbeats, preventing hardening of the arteries, reducing blood clots and lowering blood pressure.
Witch hazel is an astringent.
Coconut oil is antibacterial and anti fungal and full of lovely antioxidants, it helps to soften your skin.
This one has grapefruit oil which is uplifting and detoxing. Himalayan salts have 84 minerals in them which gives a rejuvenating boost.
Place your bath bomb in the water and enjoy the fizz. With the larger ball you can split in half if you prefer.
These bath bombs are made for adults. Please do consult with a professional when using any essential oils whilst pregnant or with a medical condition.
All skincare products are made in sterile environment and containers and assessed then approved by a cosmetic chemist